Click it Flooring
Our Everett Remodeling Services
Whether you choose us for your kitchen or bathroom remodel or not, we’ll be happy to help you select the perfect materials for your project. Our state-of-the-art showroom offers a wide selection of quality flooring, countertops, and cabinets from highly renowned manufacturers.
As you browse, our team is available to give you as much or as little guidance as you’d like. Rest assured we have your best interests in mind and will never pressure you into making a purchase or spending more than you want to.
You spend a great deal of time in your bathroom. So why not give it the TLC it deserves. Regardless of if you’d like to update your outdated powder room or add function and tranquility to your master bath, our team can meet your needs.
From cabinet replacements to countertop installations, lighting and flooring installations to tub, shower, and toilet replacements, we do it all. Our end goal is to leave you with a relaxing, comfortable space.
If You Wish To Remodel Your Bathroom, We Suggest You Consider The Following.
- Showers and Tubs: The truth is that showers and tubs are often the most eye catching features of any bathroom. Whether you’re in search of a walk-in, tile shower or a freestanding tub, we have what you need to bring function and character into your bathroom.
- Sinks and Countertops: With a brand new countertop and sink, you can give your bathroom an instant facelift. Add a hint of luxury with granite, marble, or quartz counters. Or go for something more subtle with laminate or wood counters. You can also add a sink or two and create a stunning space.
- Paint and Backsplash: Small details make a big difference in any room, including the bathroom. With a bit of fresh paint and new backsplash, you can truly bring your bathroom to life.
Your kitchen is more than just a place to cook and eat in. It’s a place for you and your loved ones to gather and create lifelong memories. Therefore, you owe it to yourself to remodel it into a room you genuinely enjoy spending time in. Our team will evaluate your kitchen and make recommendations on how to improve it while taking your lifestyle, style, needs, and wants into consideration. Once you agree on a design, they’ll handle all aspects of your remodel including countertops, cabinets, backsplash, lighting, and flooring.
Here are some things to think about if you’re interested in remodeling your kitchen.
- Lighting: Since you likely spend a great deal of time cooking and entertaining in your kitchen, proper lighting is a must. This may mean bright, illuminating lights over your countertops as well as under cabinet lighting.
- Cabinets: Cabinets do more than simply store your items. They help tie in the entire design of your kitchen. You can choose from a wide selection of cabinet types such as shaker-style cabinets, glass-front cabinets, flat-front cabinets, plywood cabinets, and natural wood cabinets.
- Counters: Since counters take up so much space in your kitchen, it’s important to choose the right ones for your unique vision. Some of the most common countertop materials include granite, quartz, marble, butcher block, laminate, and concrete.